Click to Find Catalogs
500 Series Metering Valves are designed for analyizers, instrumentation, laboratory and other applications where accurate control of flow is required.
Select metering valves for your applications.
- MAWP: Up to 6000 psig
- Temperature: -40° to 600°F
(-40 to 316°C)
- Stem Angles: 2°, 10° and 8°
(0.047 Orifice only)
- Orifice: 0.047, 0.62, 0.78, 0.94,
0.125, 0.144, 0.172 and 0.250 in.
- Body Materials: 316 SS, Alloy 400 and Brass
- Packing Materials: PTFE and PEEK
- Straight and angle patterns
- End Connections: Duolok, Griplok, Unilok tube end and NPT and BSPT pipe ends.
- End connection Sizes: 1/8 to 1/2 in. (3 to 6 mm Duolok only)
- Handles: Colored phenolic, Stainless Vernier, knurled, and T-bar