300 series ball valves provide leak-tight quarter-turn shut off and directional flow control for instrumentation, controls, utilities, CNG fueling, automotive, and other applications having pressures up to 5000 psig. The end screw design allows great flexibility in choosing end connection type and size combinations.
Select 300 Series Ball Valves for your application
- Pressure: Up to 5000 psig (344 bar)
- Temperature: -40 to 350° F (-40 to 176° C)
- Body Materials: 316 SS, Brass
- Seat Material: PTFE and PCTFE
- O-Ring Material: FKM (standard) and Nitrile
- Orifices: 0.093 to 0.43 (2.36 to 11.1 mm)
- Flow Patterns: 2-way and 3-way
- End Connection: Duolok, Unilok and Griplok tube ends and NPT, BSPT, SAE pipe ends and O-ring face seal.
- End Connection Sizes: 1/8 to 3/4 in. (6 to 12 mm Duolok only)
- Testing:100% tested with Nitrogen to 1000 psig (68 bar)
2-Way Ball Valves
Three-Way Ball Valves
- Handle Colors: black, blue, green, and red.
- Locking devices